Information on data collection through the website
We wish to inform the visitor of the website “metodojtf.com” that Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, entitled “Code” on the protection of personal data” (hereinafter referred to as “Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. SoftAware S.r.l. as Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”) uses the site not only as a means of information on its services, but also as a means of collecting personal data. According to the above mentioned law, the processing of such data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency for the protection of confidentiality and the rights of the visitor to the website.
During the Visitor’s stay on the site, the Owner’s computer system will collect a series of technical data such as: IP address, browser type, operating system, host and URL of origin. The Owner may use such data in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis of site access. Such data will not, in any case, be disclosed to third parties, nor will it be subject to dissemination.
With regard to e-mail messages, the Owner will proceed, in compliance with the code, to the collection of personal data (including e-mail address) spontaneously transmitted, taking care of the subsequent storage for purposes consistent with the interactions expressed by the Visitor and for the time necessary to verify and evaluate the information provided, for the purpose of exchanging information or contacts.
The processing operations carried out concern only common data. The presence of any data qualified as “sensitive” (pursuant to art. 4 of the Code), will result in the immediate destruction of the message, announcement or communication that may have been provided by the Visitor.
The data collected in the appropriate sections of the site may be communicated to other subjects for the purposes of carrying out any requests. In such cases, consent will always be required, which can be provided on-line by filling in a ticked box.
The Visitor is made aware of the fact that the transmission of data via the Internet is not considered liable to any other performance than the correct application of the security standards imposed by the legislation in force.
Information on the processing of data pursuant to and in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, therefore, we provide the visitor with the following
- The data provided by the Visitor will be processed for the following purposes: management of customer/supplier data, administrative management, information on services offered, compliance with the law. It is the Visitor’s responsibility to verify the correctness of the personal data concerning him/her and, if necessary, to proceed with the rectification, updating or, in any case, modification of the incorrect data and/or data no longer in the course of processing.
- The processing will be carried out either manually or with the help of systems and telematics. In fact, the data may be stored in both paper and electronic archives, so as to allow, where necessary, the identification and selection of aggregate data, for the time not exceeding the duration and purpose of processing.
- The provision of data is optional, however, a refusal would make it impossible to continue any type of relationship, as the processing of data is essential to fulfil legal obligations.
- The data may be communicated, within the scope of the purposes illustrated above, to the following categories of subjects:
Legal and commercial offices, data processing and consultancy;
– State Bodies, Public Bodies and other Institutes for legal obligations or contractual commitments;
– Credit institutions and factoring companies;
– Customers, suppliers, couriers, shippers;
– Subsidiaries, associates and parent companies.
- The Data Controller is: SoftAware S.r.l. with registered office in Papa Giovanni XXIII Street, 79 – Frazione Rivoltella 25015 Desenzano del Garda (BS).
- No data processors have been appointed.
Visitors who send their personal data through the dedicated sections of the site and/or the e-mails of the Owner, may at any time exercise their rights against the Owner of the processing, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which for clarity we reproduce in full.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art.7
Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that he or she has received from us, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indicated information:
a. the origin of the personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing;
c. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated as well as those who may get to know such data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully,
including which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, by those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Law, referred to above, the Visitor concerned must address his request to the Owner:
Sede legale: Via Papa Giovanni XXIII 79, Frazione Rivoltella Desenzano del Garda (BS)
Sede operativa: Via Vivenza 64, Mantova (MN)
Tel. 0376.263280 – Fax. 0376.265195