Basic course: THE 4 SECRETS OF SUCCESFUL CARPENTRY
The seminar where you will learn among other things:
- how to win against PVC competition
- what you need to attract customers
- what you need to sell better
- what you need to reduce costs in a company
So, unlike the various associations and consortiums that now take care only of PVC, I am the only one in Italy who actually helps wooden window and door manufacturer.
The 4 secrets of succesful joinery is a nice chat of about 4 hours (coffee break included), where together with many of your fellow window and door manufacturers, we will discuss what it takes to become the craftsmen of the future.
The ticket price is only 59€ + VAT and the tour dates can be read later on in this page.
Let me explain why you can trust me
If you are reading this page for the first time, I imagine you may be full of mistrust, so even before introducing myself, I think it makes sense to see the concrete things I do.
What carpenters say about me:
If you’re thinking “Interesting but with all the things I have to do, I risk losing a morning’s work“, try reading the comments of the carpenters who already attended the seminar and you’ll think again instantly.
One of the fundamental points on which Industry 4.0 is based is “to have intelligent companies, less prone to unforeseen events“, so if the day before the seminar you happen to have an unexpected event, come to the seminar anyway, because we will also talk about how you can reduce the daily unforeseen events that burn your time, delay your deliveries and erode your margins.
The course is not for everyone and I suggest you do not participate if:
- You don’t want to know why all too often you get customers who just look at the price.
- You don’t want to understand that instead of talking about the tricks that the internal profile of a door has, you leverage on different topics, you can sell more and better.
- You think you already know everything about Industry 4.0 and you already know in detail how the joinery of the future will be.
- You don’t want to know what things you have to do even before the customer enters your company. In the end, the concept of the crisis is useful as an alibi to avoid moving your ass.
- You think that … in the meantime the market fixes the price … and that’s okay.
- You are sure that it is useless to waste time organizing your carpentry with a more industrial mentality.
- You are one of those carpenters who think they know everything, who are good only for themselves, who are smart only for themselves, but who then get results that show that they are not exactly like that.
With a lot of testimonials, it is clear that this time we’re talking about information that will open your eyes and that has never been seen before, but you’re still thinking … “I’m going to lose a morning’s work”.
You can’t miss it if:
You understand that today the real gap is no longer between the rich and the poor, but between those who know and those who do not know the new rules of the game.
Today there is a sea of information that for years has been ignored by almost all carpenters (because in fact they were not needed) but now they are of vital importance.
Nowadays, finding customers, selling, producing, managing the company is all different.
So you can not miss if you want to know the detailed list of all (but just all) things you need to do today to be competitive in the market.
And you can’t miss it if you also want to know why you need to do every single thing I’ll share with you.
What are the tour dates?
— coming soon —